Common Examples of Use
- Lumbar disc injury
- Compression fractures
- Burst fractures
- Post operative fusion
- Disc herniation & degeneration
- Telescoping shoulder straps provide 13 inches of height adjustment to fit most patients.
- MemoryFlex open configuration shoulder straps make applying and removing easy while providing flexion and rotational control.
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintain structural integrity for effective compression and flexibilty.
- An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support.
- FlexTab design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- Easy to locate and comfortable pull tabs. Bonded and stitched material increases strength and durability.