Common Examples of Use
- Post operative discectomy/fusion
- IDET procedures
- Low back pain/strain
- Lumbar disc injury
- Compression fractures
- Disc herniation and degeneration
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintains structural integrity for effective compression and flexibilty.
- Firm but flexible back panel naturally conforms to patient lordosis while providing true structural support.
- An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support. FlexTab design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- Easy to locate and comfortable pull tabs. Bonded and stitched material increases strength and durability.