Common Examples of Use
- Post surgical stabilization
- Decompression procedures
- Fracture management
- Cervical disc herniation
- One size-fits-all eliminates the need for sizing methods of any kind. The innovative design on the Vista allows the practitioner to simply apply the collar and then adjust to the proper height.
- Increased motion restriction is intended for those patients requiring more support than a cervical collar alone.
- Comfort without compromising care. Adjustable low profile back strut designed for maximum patient comfort, even in the supine position.
- Progression of Care: as a patient’s condition improves, the Vista CTO4 can be stepped down to the Vista CTO then down again to the Vista MultiPost Collar. This can be done quickly and without the use of tools.
- Effective skin care: proven cotton-lined Aspen pads wick moisture from patient’s skin while polyurethane foam assures optimal pressure distribution.
- Pivoting occipital panels pivot bilaterally and self-adjust to cradle most head shapes for increased support and maximum comfort.
- Reduced inventory: the Vista collar is a six-sizes-in-one collar, eliminating multiple SKUs and the cost of storing multiple sizes.