- Improve patient care
- Increase practice efficiency
- Generate ancillary revenue
OrthoSelect Consulting Services
OrthoSelect is a consulting and training program run by our Orthopedic Practice Solutions (OPS) team. They work with you and your staff to set up and maintain an in-office bracing and supplies program tailored to your specific practice needs, processes and protocols. Several OPS team members have worked in clinical settings and have integrated OrthoSelect into their own practices. With their real-life experiences, they know what it takes to implement a viable, profitable program.
- Practice analysis
- Expense and revenue projections
- Coordinator and staff training (including billing, office and clinical staff)
- Protocol efficiency recommendations, revenue ehancement
- Customized documentation (required CMS forms, DME superbill and waiver, LMN examples, etc.)
- Coding and billing expertise
- Implementation support, additional on-site training
- Continuing education
- Quarterly financial analysis
- Program follow-up and evaluation
- Dedicated reference guide and website
- Medicare audit preparation and support
Get Started Today or call1-800-321-0607
Services for Established In-House Billing Programs
Are you ready for a Medicare audit? Even if you have an existing dispensing and billing program, we can provide Medicare compliance support, site audits, business reviews and billing assurance including coding and modifier analysis to make sure you’re compliant and prepared.
Watching: Breg Vision Customer Testimonials
Fully Committed to Your Compliance
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requires that Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics and Orthotics Suppliers (DMEPOS) maintain, furnish and adhere to specific standards executed to provide consistent patient care. Our OPS team works with your practice to make sure you know what it takes to be compliant with Medicare standards.
Our Customers Say...
Because of OrthoSelect, our patients leave happy, we get fewer complaints, and outcomes are better."
Ron Esteban, MS, ATC, Director of Ancillary Services, Orlando Orthopaedic Center