Common Examples of Use
- Soft tissue injuries of the lower leg
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains
- Syndesmosis (high ankle) sprain
- Forefoot/midfoot/hindfoot pain and injuries
- Stable foot and/or ankle fractures
- Post ORIF and surgical stabilization after tendon/ligament repairs
- Metatarsal fracture
- Other acute or post-operative use (i.e. bunionectomy)
- Lightweight walker boot with a very low profile footbed height.
- Dual-Axis rocker bottom encourages a more natural gait.
- Breathable Airmesh liner with malleable aluminum uprights and removable heel clip.
- Wide footbed accommodates swelling and post-op bandages