The Ultra CTS™ Ankle Brace
The first Custom Treatment System that transforms
from acute ankle brace to low profile activity brace.
Breg's Achilles Wedges are designed to comfortably place the foot in plantar flexion to offload the Achilles tendon during rehab. The Achilles Wedges provide customized height adjustments and are available for all walkers except ROM walkers and the Vectra™ Lite (unless a heel clip is used). The Achilles Wedge set contains four interlocking wedges that maintain an angle of plantar flexion at 5, 10, 15 or 20 degrees, a comfort pad, and extension straps.
Common Examples of Use
- Achilles tendon rehabilitation
- Distinctive design disperses body weight evenly across the foot, eliminating pressure points
- Polypropylene wedge material provides rigid support that does not compress like other wedges made of foam or rubber
- Comfort pad places the foot at ease and on a soft surface during use
- Comes with a forefoot and ankle extension strap to fit various sizes of walking boots
- The Achilles Wedges “small” fits an extra small and small Vectra walking boot and small Full Shell walking boot
- The Achilles Wedges “medium” fits a medium and large Vectra walking boot and medium Full Shell walking boot
- The Achilles Wedges “large” fits a large Full Shell walking boot and extra large Vectra walking boot
|00092||Achilles Wedges Small|
|00093||Achilles Wedges Medium|
|00094||Achilles Wedges Large|
Product Sizing Chart
Please note: your comments may be edited for legal reasons.